TREE OF LIFE, WOOD CLUTCH
Every tree, every growing thing as it grows, says this truth:
You harvest what you sow.
With life a short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love.
The tree of life is symbolic in all cultures of creation, growth, protection and nourishment. Earlier, in remote forested areas in India, the bridegroom offered a tree to his bride as bride price, but the shortage of trees and of land eventually led to the offering of the painted Tree of Life, signifying an eternal relationship.
As says Rumi, so implores our artist Hussain with this beautful rendition of the Tree of Life to plant the seeds of love.
- Handpainted Wooden clutch
- Length 9 inches ,Height 4.5 inches
- Golden detachable shoulder chain
- Lining and a small pocket inside
- Big enough to fit your phone, make up, money, keys etc