Tipara Shringar Shreenathji, Pichwai Painting
- Shipping charges: Free in India, US$18 in Hong Kong, US$26 for rest of the world & USA (higher for bigger sized Totes and will be visible during checkout)
- Shipping will take upto 1 week for India and upto 2 weeks for rest of the world.
Lord Krishna is often depicted as Shrinathji in Pichwais, which is the deity manifest as a seven-year-old child. Originally, pichwai paintings were used to decorate the temple of Shrinathji (Shrinathji ki Haveli) in Nathdwara, hung behind the deity to celebrate different seasons, festivals and events in Lord Krishna's life.
The art of Pichwai originated over 400 years ago, illustrating tales of Shrinathji, an incarnation of Krishna, the deity manifest as a seven-year-old child. Prominent in th Nathadwara region of Rajasthan especially in the Vaishnavite sect, the paintings are hand-painted on cloth or paper and depict different scenes and stills.
This painting is made to order and will take 2-3 weeks to be painted once the order has been placed.
- Artist: Jayesh Sharma
- Size: 24 X 36 inches
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame
- Handpainted in Pichwai style
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image