UNSEEN OCEAN, THANGKA PAINTING BY KRISHNA TASHI PALMO
The world under the sea. Thangka paintings are painted on handmade cotton canvases and the colours used are gold and natural colours.
Krishna Tashi Palmo is one of Meraki’s most inspiring artists. She learnt at the Tibetan traditional art school from 2006 to 2012 in Himachal Pradesh’s Lahual Sipiti district. Her dream of being an artist since she was a child pushed her to learn Thangka art despite being told that women cannot practice Thangka art in her class of 350 students which had only 4 aspiring female artists. Such is her love for art that she also takes out time to teach children at the local NGO in her town.
- Size: 24"X 16"
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame.
- Handpainted in Thangka on canvas.
- Painted with Natural colours made by the artist.
- Handpainted on handmade paper.
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.
- Paintings that are sold out can be made to order in 2-3 weeks
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks