The world under the sea. Thangka paintings are painted on handmade cotton canvases and the colours used are gold and natural colours.
Krishna Tashi Palmo is one of Meraki’s most inspiring artists. She learnt at the Tibetan traditional art school from 2006 to 2012 in Himachal Pradesh’s Lahual Sipiti district. Her dream of being an artist since she was a child pushed her to learn Thangka art despite being told that women cannot practice Thangka art in her class of 350 students which had only 4 aspiring female artists. Such is her love for art that she also takes out time to teach children at the local NGO in her town.
- Size: 24"X 16"
- Price is for unframed painting and painting would be sent without a frame.
- Handpainted in Thangka on canvas.
- Painted with Natural colours made by the artist.
- Handpainted on handmade paper.
- The image shown here is representative to help visualize the painting in a home setting and not an actual framed image.
- Paintings that are sold out can be made to order in 2-3 weeks
- COD cannot be accepted as a payment option for paintings
- This painting will be made to order and will take 3-4 weeks
- Certificate of Authentication will be provided
- Please write to us at email@example.com for any customisation in size or ping us on the website chat
Each of our artworks are hand painted by master artists across India. We provide an authentication certificate with this artwork signed by the artist.
The sizes mentioned are excluding the borders of the artwork.
We take custom artwork orders, please use the WhatsApp chat below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements in more detail.
We ship worldwide, shipping charges of 2000 INR are applicable for international orders. Our Prices are inclusive of GST/Taxes. No additional charges are applicable for domestic deliveries.
All artworks are packed and couriered securely in a tube.
Ready To Ship/ In Stock artworks are shipped in under 2 weeks. We only accept return requests for Ready to Ship/ In stock artworks placed within a week from date of delivery.
Made To Order artworks will take 2-3 weeks to be made and shipped once they are ready. Returns are not applicable on Made To Order artworks.
All artworks on the website are hand painted from scratch by our master artists. That makes every artwork absolutely unique and the actual colour and overall artwork may vary slightly from the artwork image posted here.